Bruno was a great guide and shared a lot of interesting information during the tour. Our daughters (aged 8 and 10) really enjoyed it! The tour was at a comfortable pace allowing us to take photos along the way.
Capodimonte Treasure Hunt
Price can vary on season
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Price: from 34 euro per person
Meeting point: provided upon booking
Availability: everyday except Wednesday
A unique treasure hunt in Capodimonte's museum that will allow you to see its art collection and play engaging learning games.
Your private guide, the “game master”, will introduce you to the history of the museum, once a royal residence and nowadays an gallery that houses a collection of artworks from Renaissance to Andy Warhol's masterpieces.
You and the other players will have the opportunity of walking through the lavish halls of the palace, seeing the private apartments of the regal families and listening to interesting stories and anecdotes.
See the Farnese Collection, composed of paintings by Raphael, Titian, Caravaggio and many more painters, and enjoy the artworks by contemporary artists. Your guide will describe you the pieces of the gallery and test your knowledge with questions and quizzes.
You and the other players will play interactive challenges, such as looking around the museum for hints and clues, solving riddles or finding paintings and statues, competing against each other and against other teams to gain points and win a valuable price.
Book this original experience for your team building activities, for spending quality time with your friends or going with your classmates and create some unforgettable memories.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites and design a special itinerary.
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours.
-Skip-the-line tickets are included.
- This hunt is available everyday except Wednesday.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- Bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Naples if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This tour is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Best tour ever! Marco was absolutely amazing. He was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10).
Marco was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10). We didn’t want it to end. Our tour Really was so special for us and my kids will remember Marco and our tour forever!