florence Treasure Hunt
Price can vary on season
Price: 35 Euro per person
Duration: 3 hours
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Availability: Everyday except Jan 1, May 1 and Dec 25
Enigmas, secret stories, ancient documents, Christian and pagan symbols: Florence is full of them! You will follow a trail through mistery and knowledge, sacred and profane, reality and legends that will make your experience memorable.
You will have fun and learn many things in a team game led by our local guides. Along the itinerary you will explore the the Cathedral and Piazza della Signoria, both full of secret ancient symbols, the Old Bridge and the Loggia dei Lanzi with his mysterious statues wrapped in an magical atmosphere, the area of Santa Croceì area and many more other interesting and charming sites.
The winner team will get a valuable prize. Overall, every participant will feel rewarded for such a learning and memorable experience. Our treasure hunts are particularly suitable to school groups travelling to Florence, companies' staff willing to build stronger teamwork and any family with children and relatives that want to play and enjoy while learning!
Play against your mates, colleagues or family members. At the end you will realize to have learned so much after such a fun and informative challenge! Between the games, a local tour guide will explain to you the history and the interesting features of the sites you visit.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites, and design a special itinerary
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours (half-day) or 7 hours (full day including with 1 hour lunch break) .
- No Entrance ticket required. The hunt will be outdoor except special requirements from you.
- This hunt is available everyday except major holidays.
- This hunt will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested. The terrain in the forums, in particular, is uneven with large cobblestones.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in florence if it is located in the city center.
- Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Our trip was something I thought would be cool to experience for us, and it turned out to be better than I anticipated. That’s why I like to share my experience with others. My brother-in-law's family had never been to Rome, or Italy and my daughter wanted to spend her summer break with her twin cousin sisters, Ruth and Natalya. Then we planned a family tour to Rome.
I have traveled extensively with my daughter and was always searching for wonderful child friendly guides, who could capture my daughter's attention, who would make it interesting and meaningful too. We loved our trip to Rome. Our tour guides (Cristiana and Roberta) were really wonderful. They were easy going, knowledgeable, and also passionate. They treated our kids in such a way that they became friends of them.
We loved our trip to Rome. I asked each of the kids to tell me their favorite parts of the trip and this is what they had to say. Ruth’s favorite was visiting the Colosseum which is the most iconic landmark in the city. She wanted to film as much footage as she could while she was there because it was such a cool setting. Mayra’s favorite one was throwing coins in Trevi Fountain.
Natalya’s favorite was walking up the Spanish Steps and taking in the views of the city at the top. We ventured to the National Archaeological Museum. It was mind-blowing. What an awesome sight to see for the kids. I was surprised to see how interested they were in the Roman architecture. It was very peaceful and mind provoking. We had the best guides ever, because they made sure that we were well aware of the historical value behind everything we experienced.
The Vatican was amazing, too. Thanks a lot Cristiana and Roberta, as well as “Italy Treasure Hunts” company for making our holiday such special and comfortable. We learned interesting facts and were able to breeze through these parts of our planned sightseeing and this made it possible to do so much more with our limited time in this glorious city. Rome really is an amazing space to wander around. It’s this ancient space that you can be in, touch, and explores; I recommend trying “Italy Treasure Hunts” for private tours of Rome those who have kids.