Bruno was a great guide and shared a lot of interesting information during the tour. Our daughters (aged 8 and 10) really enjoyed it! The tour was at a comfortable pace allowing us to take photos along the way.
Naples Treasure Hunt
Price can vary on season
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Price: from 35 euro per person
Meeting point: provided upon booking
Discover the treasures of Naples with an entertaining and educational experience that can be customized to your age, fitness levels, desires and preferred itinerary.
We have designed different types of scavenger hunts in Naples to better suit your specific needs, either you are a school group, a family, company staff or just a group of friends who wants to have fun in the city.
The game is led by hunt masters that are licensed local guides. They will ask you questions, trivia, give you hints and clues, explain the sites visited on the itinerary, make you compete, require special performances from the participants and direct many other playful tasks and activities.
You will explore the highlights of Naples: Maschio Angioino, Piazza Plebiscito, Chiesa del Gesù, the Decumans, Umbero I Arcades, Fountain of Neptune, Piazza San Domenico, San Gregorio Armeno and many more fascinating sites.
This treasure hunt is the best way to enjoy the city and learn about it. We are sure you will make new friends and live memorable moments. Great prizes will be awarded to the winners. You will love it!
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites, and design a special itinerary.
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours (half-day) or 6 hours (full-day), including with 1 hour lunch break.
- This hunt is available everyday.
- This hunt will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Naples if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This tour is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Best tour ever! Marco was absolutely amazing. He was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10).
Marco was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10). We didn’t want it to end. Our tour Really was so special for us and my kids will remember Marco and our tour forever!