Bruno was a great guide and shared a lot of interesting information during the tour. Our daughters (aged 8 and 10) really enjoyed it! The tour was at a comfortable pace allowing us to take photos along the way.
Pisa Treasure Hunt
Price can vary on season
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Price: from 31 euro per person
Meeting point: provided upon booking
Pisa is one of the most famous city of Tuscany, with numerous churches, medieval buildings and bridges over the river Arno.
Explore the city with you colleagues, friends and classmates in a unique and exciting treasure hunt.
Your guide, and “hunt master”, will lead you around the city, describe the main attractions and monuments, such as the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the iconic leaning tower, and enrich your visit with fascinating commentaries and anecdotes on the history and culture of the Pisa.
On this fun treasure hunt you and your team will explore the city, answer quizzes and trivia, solve riddles and look for hints and clues in a fun and competitive game against other teams and players.
This is the perfect experience for you to develop the relations with the other players and enjoy a special visit of Pisa.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites and design a special itinerary.
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours.
- This hunt is available everyday.
- This hunt will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Pisa if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This hunt is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Best tour ever! Marco was absolutely amazing. He was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10).
Marco was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10). We didn’t want it to end. Our tour Really was so special for us and my kids will remember Marco and our tour forever!