Bruno was a great guide and shared a lot of interesting information during the tour. Our daughters (aged 8 and 10) really enjoyed it! The tour was at a comfortable pace allowing us to take photos along the way.
Ravenna Treasure Hunt
Price can vary on season
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Price: from 33 euro per person
Meeting point: provided upon booking
Ravenna is a beautiful ancient city and it is know as the “city of mosaics.”
Join this special treasure hunt to discover the history and the culture of the city and to see the finest examples of late Roman and Byzantine architecture and its UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Your art and archaeology expert guide, the “hunt master”, will interest you with anecdotes, commentaries and stories about the main attractions and challenge you with quizzes and trivia.
Play an exciting scavenger hunt, look for hidden hints and clues all around the city and discover the main highlights, such as the Basilica of St. Appollinare Nuovo, the Mausoleo of Galla Placidia, the Basilica of St. Vitale and many more.
You and the other participants and teams will learn, participate in fun activities and compete to win a valuable prize!
We suggest this treasure hunt for team building activities, adventures with friends and for tours with your classmates.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites and design a special itinerary.
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours.
- Skip-the-line tickets are included.
- This hunt is available everyday.
- This hunt will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Ravenna if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This hunt is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Best tour ever! Marco was absolutely amazing. He was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10).
Marco was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10). We didn’t want it to end. Our tour Really was so special for us and my kids will remember Marco and our tour forever!