Bruno was a great guide and shared a lot of interesting information during the tour. Our daughters (aged 8 and 10) really enjoyed it! The tour was at a comfortable pace allowing us to take photos along the way.
Venice Treasure Hunt
Price can vary on season
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Price: from 38 euro per person
Meeting point: provided upon booking
The best way to explore Venice is to play with your mates, friends or family members through the streets of the historic center! You will discover hidden gems, amazing monuments, breathtaking sites and interesting secrets of the city on waters.
Visiting Venice has never been so exciting. The game is led by a local licensed guide, whose role is to be the hunt master, giving you points, making questions, providing you with clues and hints and finally giving you prizes.
It is not an electronic challenge! Phones are used only to take pictures, nothing more. The hunt is based on human communication and interaction. We aim to make you help each other, build a team, have joyful moments together and see the highlights of the city. We do not want you stuck in front of a screen!
You will visit and learn about Rialto Bridge, Piazza San Marco, Campo San Giovanni e Paolo, Marco Polo's House, Campo SS. Apostoli, the Grand Canal and other famous and interesting sites. he hunt can be half-day or full-day depending on how long you want to play and how much you mean to explore. The winner team will get a great prize! This will be a memorable experience to remember in the years to come. You will love it!
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites and design a special itinerary
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours (half-day) or 7 hours (full-day), including with 1 hour lunch break.
- This hunt is available everyday.
- This hunt will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Venice if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This hunt is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Best tour ever! Marco was absolutely amazing. He was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10).
Marco was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10). We didn’t want it to end. Our tour Really was so special for us and my kids will remember Marco and our tour forever!