Venice Treasure Hunt
Price can vary on season
Price: 35 Euro per person
Duration: 3 hours
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Availability: Everyday except Jan 1, May 1 and Dec 25
The best way to explore Venice is to play with your mates, friends or family members through the streets of the historic center! You will discover hidden gems, amazing monuments, breathtaking sites and interesting secrets of the city on waters.
Visiting Venice has never been so exciting. The game is led by a local licensed guide whose role is to be the hunt master giving you points, making questions, provide you with clues and hints and finally give you prizes.
It is not an electronic challenge! Phones are used only to take pictures, for nothing more. The hunt is based on human communication and interaction. We aim to make you help each other, build a team, have joyful moments together and see the highlights of the city. We do not want you stuck in front of a screen!
You will visit and learn about Rialto Bridge, Piazza San Marco, Campo San Giovanni e Paolo, Marco Polo's House, Campo SS. Apostoli, the Grand Canal and other famous and interesting sites. The hunt can be half-day or full-day depending on how long you want to play and how much you mant to explore. the winner team will get a great prize! This will be a memorable experience to remember in the years to come. You will love it!
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites, and design a special itinerary
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours (half-day) or 7 hours (full day including with 1 hour lunch break) .
- No Entrance ticket required. The hunt will be outdoor except special requirements from you.
- This hunt is available everyday except major holidays.
- This hunt will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested. The terrain in the forums, in particular, is uneven with large cobblestones.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Venice if it is located in the city center.
- Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Our trip was something I thought would be cool to experience for us, and it turned out to be better than I anticipated. That’s why I like to share my experience with others. My brother-in-law's family had never been to Rome, or Italy and my daughter wanted to spend her summer break with her twin cousin sisters, Ruth and Natalya. Then we planned a family tour to Rome.
I have traveled extensively with my daughter and was always searching for wonderful child friendly guides, who could capture my daughter's attention, who would make it interesting and meaningful too. We loved our trip to Rome. Our tour guides (Cristiana and Roberta) were really wonderful. They were easy going, knowledgeable, and also passionate. They treated our kids in such a way that they became friends of them.
We loved our trip to Rome. I asked each of the kids to tell me their favorite parts of the trip and this is what they had to say. Ruth’s favorite was visiting the Colosseum which is the most iconic landmark in the city. She wanted to film as much footage as she could while she was there because it was such a cool setting. Mayra’s favorite one was throwing coins in Trevi Fountain.
Natalya’s favorite was walking up the Spanish Steps and taking in the views of the city at the top. We ventured to the National Archaeological Museum. It was mind-blowing. What an awesome sight to see for the kids. I was surprised to see how interested they were in the Roman architecture. It was very peaceful and mind provoking. We had the best guides ever, because they made sure that we were well aware of the historical value behind everything we experienced.
The Vatican was amazing, too. Thanks a lot Cristiana and Roberta, as well as “Italy Treasure Hunts” company for making our holiday such special and comfortable. We learned interesting facts and were able to breeze through these parts of our planned sightseeing and this made it possible to do so much more with our limited time in this glorious city. Rome really is an amazing space to wander around. It’s this ancient space that you can be in, touch, and explores; I recommend trying “Italy Treasure Hunts” for private tours of Rome those who have kids.