Capodimonte Treasure Hunt for Kids and Families
Price can vary on season
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Price: from 33 euro per person
Meeting point: provided upon booking
Availability: everyday except Wednesday
Discover the beauty of Capodimonte museum with you family or with a group of kids during this treasure hunt.
You will look for hints and clues all around the halls and the corridors of the palace while learning about the history of the building and the royal families that inhabited it. Grasp every information to win the challenges and gain points.
Your kid-expert private guide, the “hunt master” of the game, will plan interactive explanations and fun games to involve the children and interest them about art and history.
Discover the rich collection of artworks from Renaissance to Andy Warhol that are displayed there. See the paintings by Raphael, Titian Caravaggio, Botticelli and Masaccio in the Farnese Colection, admire modern art pieces and listen to the stories and anecdotes about the artists that made them. Test your and the kids' knowledge with the original quizzes, trivia and riddles that your guide will create.
The hunt is designed to keep the younger participants entertained and involved with challenges, interesting commentaries and interactive tools, like iPads and game sheets, that will make the visit extremely pleasant for everyone.
Don't miss this opportunity to visit a unique museum, to have fun with your family and the kids and to create unforgettable memories.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites and design a special itinerary.
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours.
-Skip-the-line tickets are included.
- This hunt is available everyday except Wednesday.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- Bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Naples if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This tour is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Best tour ever! Marco was absolutely amazing. He was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10).
Marco was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10). We didn’t want it to end. Our tour Really was so special for us and my kids will remember Marco and our tour forever!