Assisi Treasure Hunt
Price can vary on season
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Price: from 30 euro per person
Meeting point: provided upon booking
Explore the beautiful and suggestive Assisi with your co-workers, your friends or your classmates on this fun and informative treasure hunt.
Your guide, the hunt master, will lead you through the streets of the center, such as Corso Mazzini and Piazza del Comune, and entertain you with interesting stories and description about the city and its monuments, including the Tempio of Minerva.
Play against other teams and other participants in solving riddles, answering quizzes and looking for clues in the iconic sites of the city, such as the Assisi Cathedral and the Basilica of St. Chiara.
Learn about the history of St. Francis, the patron saint of Italy, admire the beautiful basilica dedicated to him, with its stunning frescoes by Italian masters, such as Giotto and Cimabue, and enjoy the breathtaking view over the Umbria Valley from Rocca Maggiore.
This scavengers hunt will be a great opportunity to create deeper connections with your co-workers, friends and classmates and live an unforgettable day!
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites and design a special itinerary.
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours.
- Skip-the-line tickets are included.>
- This hunt is available everyday.
- This hunt will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Assisi if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This tour is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Best tour ever! Marco was absolutely amazing. He was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10).
Marco was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10). We didn’t want it to end. Our tour Really was so special for us and my kids will remember Marco and our tour forever!