Bruno was a great guide and shared a lot of interesting information during the tour. Our daughters (aged 8 and 10) really enjoyed it! The tour was at a comfortable pace allowing us to take photos along the way.
Naples Food Treasure Hunt
Price can vary on season
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Price: from 29 euro per person
Meeting point: provided upon booking
Availability: everyday, except Sunday
Explore one of Italy's food capitals, stop at the main monuments and taste a sample of traditional dishes while playing an exciting treasure hunt.
Walk through the picturesque streets of the heart of Naples, including Spaccanapoli, that literally means “Naples splitter”, one of the most ancients streets, and the Decumans. You will follow your private local guide, the “hunt master”, and complete challenging tasks, such as looking for clues and hints and solving riddles.
During the game you will have the opportunity of tasting many typical Italian products, including mozzarella, pizza and Neapolitan pastries, and you will learn curiosities and legends about the recipes and the culinary culture.
See the Greek walls in Bellini's square, stroll though the numerous and colorful stands of Pignatella Market, in the Spanish quarters, and put your knowledge to the test with fun quizzes and trivia created by your “game master”.
This food treasure hunt is the best way to enjoy the city and to plan an amusing experience, whether it is a team building activity, a group of friends or a group of classmates!
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites and design a special itinerary.
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours.
- This hunt is available everyday except Sunday.
- This hunt will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Naples if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This tour is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Best tour ever! Marco was absolutely amazing. He was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10).
Marco was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10). We didn’t want it to end. Our tour Really was so special for us and my kids will remember Marco and our tour forever!