We had a great time with Bruno, he made it fun for the 7 year old and kept it interesting for everyone. We saw parts of Rome that we would usually walk past and we all really enjoyed.
Trevi, Pantheon and Navona Treasure Hunt for Kids and Families
Price can vary on season
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
Price: from 32 euro
Meeting point: provided upon booking
Discover the historic center of Rome and have fun with our family-friendly treasure hunt!
Your expert guide, the “hunt master”, is specialized in kids activities and will create instructive and fun games that will make learning effortlessly.
Visit Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna and the Pantheon in an entertaining way that will keep everyone involved.
You will learn about the history and the art of Rome thanks to the commentaries and the explanations of your "master" and listen to the anecdotes and the stories about monuments such as the Column of Marcus Aurelius, Trevi Fountain and the Temple of Hadrian.
Answer to quizzes and trivia, look for hints and clues and solve riddles all around the center of the “Eternal city”, have fun competing against your family members and live a unique experience in this magical city!
- A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required in order to reserve this tour. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- Hunt length is approximately 2 hours.
- Skip-the-line tickets are included.
- This tour is available everyday.
- This tour will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Rome if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This hunt is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Bruno was a great guide and shared a lot of interesting information during the tour. Our daughters (aged 8 and 10) really enjoyed it! The tour was at a comfortable pace allowing us to take photos along the way