Bruno was a great guide and shared a lot of interesting information during the tour. Our daughters (aged 8 and 10) really enjoyed it! The tour was at a comfortable pace allowing us to take photos along the way.
Bologna Treasure Hunt
Price can vary on season
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Price: from 31 euro per person
Meeting point: provided upon booking
Bologna is a beautiful medieval city, rich in culture and monuments worth of seeing. On this treasure hunt you will explore the city in a fun and informative way while bonding with your colleagues, your friends and your class mates.
A local guide will be the hunt master and will show you the main attractions of the city center, such as its iconic porticoes, the Grisenda tower and the Asinelli tower.
You will get a unique insight into the history and culture of Bologna and enjoy the fascinating stories and curiosities about its past while looking for clues and solving riddles all around the historic center, including in Piazza del Nettuno and Piazza Maggiore.
Compete against the other participants in answering quizzes and trivia on the stories and the legends about the landmarks you will see and other challenges to gain points and win a valuable price!
This treasure hunt will be a great opportunity to have fun and learn with your friends and colleagues and to create unforgettable memories together.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites and design a special itinerary.
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours.
- This hunt is available everyday.
- This hunt will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Bologna if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This hunt is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Best tour ever! Marco was absolutely amazing. He was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10).
Marco was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10). We didn’t want it to end. Our tour Really was so special for us and my kids will remember Marco and our tour forever!