Bruno was a great guide and shared a lot of interesting information during the tour. Our daughters (aged 8 and 10) really enjoyed it! The tour was at a comfortable pace allowing us to take photos along the way.
Rimini Treasure Hunt
Price can vary on season
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Price: from 36 euro per person
Meeting point: provided upon booking
People often think about Rimini just as a sea destination, this treasure hunt will show you another side of the city and its historical and artistic richness.
Follow your local guide, the “hunt master” for the day, and watch history come alive. Walk where Federico Fellini directed his masterpiece “Amarcord” and admire the Fontana della Pigna while listening to interesting stories and anecdotes.
Discover the amazing outdoor monuments of the city, look for hints and clues on the Tiberius Bridge and at the Arch of Augustus, answer to quizzes and trivia about Middle Ages and Renaissance in Cavour Square, at the Malatesta Temple and at Tre Martiri Square, symbol of the Italian resistance movement.
You and the other participants will compete against each other in fun and friendly, but still competitive, challenges to gain points and win a valuable prize!
This guided treasure hunt is the perfect way to plan a team building activity, a fun experience with your group of friends and an enjoyable trip with your classmates.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites and design a special itinerary.
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours.
- This hunt is available everyday.
- This hunt will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Rimini if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This hunt is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Best tour ever! Marco was absolutely amazing. He was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10).
Marco was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10). We didn’t want it to end. Our tour Really was so special for us and my kids will remember Marco and our tour forever!