Bruno was a great guide and shared a lot of interesting information during the tour. Our daughters (aged 8 and 10) really enjoyed it! The tour was at a comfortable pace allowing us to take photos along the way.
Pompeii Treasure Hunt
Price can vary on season
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Price: from 39 euro per person
Meeting point: provided upon booking
Your local tour guide will take you on a fun and amazing journey back to the Roman times in Pompeii on this treasure hunt, ideal for team building activities and groups of students or simply to have a good time with your friends.
Discover the history of the city destroyed in 79 AD by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius and see its main highlights, such as the theater, the thermal baths, the gladiators’ gym, the fountains, the mills, and much more.
You will learn about the culture, the habits and the lifestyle of the past citizens, look for hints and clues around the Forum and observe the incredibly well preserved frescoes and paintings in the domus.
Test your knowledge with the quizzes, the trivia that your guide will create for you and gain points to win a valuable prize!
Join this fun and informative treasure hunt to explore the ruins of Pompeii in a unique, memorable way.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites and design a special itinerary.
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours.
- Skip-the-line tickets are included.
- This hunt is available everyday.
- This hunt will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Naples if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This tour is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Best tour ever! Marco was absolutely amazing. He was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10).
Marco was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10). We didn’t want it to end. Our tour Really was so special for us and my kids will remember Marco and our tour forever!