Bianca was very engaging, knowledgable and interacted well with all four of us. We all had a great time. Highly recommended.
Milan Treasure Hunt for Kids and Families
Price can vary on season
Easy to customize: the treasure hunt will be tailored on your needs and wishes
No-lines policy: you will not stand in the entrance lines!
Price: from 38 euro per person
Meeting point: provided upon booking
Discover Milan and its most famous monuments with your family and children on this fun and informative treasure hunt!
Our licensed tour guides will be the hunt masters for the day and will take you through the streets showing and describing you the most beautiful sites of Milan, including the Duomo and the Opera House.
Learn about the history and the art of the city while looking for hints and clues in Sforza's Castle and deciphering the symbols of Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery.
You can customize this treasure hunt according to your family interests and wishes. Everybody will enjoy the experience and create unforgettable new memories together!
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required in order to reserve this hunt. This does not guarantee availability, especially during high season.
- The hunt can be customized to your needs and wishes. We can add more sites and design a special itinerary.
- Hunt length is approximately 3 hours.
- This hunt is available everyday.
- This hunt will continue as scheduled in rainy weather. Bring appropriate raingear if rain is advised.
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.
- Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended, especially during hot, sunny days.
- The hunt master can meet you in your hotel in Milan if it is located in the city center.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Please inquire for the fee of our service if you would like to hire our private driver.
- This tour is recommended for children of all ages. Kids below 18 must be accompanied by adults.
Great scavenger hunt in Milan with my company colleagues.
I was invited by the company i work for (pharmaceutical) to join a treasure hunt in Milan. We were more than ten teams and we loved it! We won and we got very nice prizes. We learn a lot about Milan and it was really fun! Recommended!